12 Apr, 2011
6 Weeks & 6 Reasons
In just under 6 weeks time, our next TOTAL Business Mastery Seminar will take place in Central London on Saturday 21st May. These are proving so popular – we’re pleased! The Entrepreneurs’ Business Academy seminars were created by James Caan and I to ensure you, an entrepreneur and business owner, have a superb value for money days’ seminar with superb networking opportunities too. We can see via Twitter one example of social media and conversation marketing, how much these are enjoyed! Great!
We put on a great day for you with the best business speakers but none of it would matter if you, a delegate, didn’t come to the day with the right mindset to listen, learn, engage, take action and then make a difference with the tools you learn from the day.
You – our delegates – are amazing! The EBA was created for people like you who are serious about their business. We thank all of you who have attended to date for making our seminars the hottest tickets in town for a business event.
Now, our next line up of speakers for Saturday 21st May is:
- James Caan – yes, this is one of the few public places YOU can meet James and hear his fabulously inspirational talk!
And our EBA Millionaire Mentors for the day are:
Now, here are just 6 reasons people typically come to our seminars – if you resonate with some of these, or all, book now:
1. Your business is underperforming
2. You’re not making enough profit and don’t know how toadjust this
3. You’re lacking in sales and cashflow is suffering
4. You’ve hit a rut with innovative sales and marketing ideas
5. YOU know you’d benefit from a jump start between your ears!
6. You recognise you need help
Of course, there are many more reasons why people come to our seminars and these are some of the ones that come up a lot when we ask people. Whatever YOUR issue in your business, get some help, fast. We’re now into Q2 of this year and soon Q3 will be upon us. If we wait for the perfect moment to change anything (minor or major) we might never be ready.
Who loses then?
EBA Founder and Managing Director