13 Dec, 2011
Make your online brand memorable for all the right reasons
Technology is an awesome tool for business generation. It’s hard to imagine life without it isn’t it!
We are definitely in the digital age and suffice to say that many businesses are inextricably interwoven with the world wide web.
• We bank online
• We shop online
• We order our groceries online
• We arrange our holidays online
• We buy books, dvd’s etc online
• We book our cinema tickets online
And these are just a few examples!
For you to miss out or choose to overlook this marketplace is a no no.
About your website:
• Are the colours and pictures relevant to your target market?
• Is it obvious what business you are in at a glance?
• Is it visually attractive and engaging?
• Do you have a system for capturing email addresses in exchange for quality ebooks, newsletters or other ‘free stuff’ of value?
• Is the content current and relevant?
• Is it a nice experience for someone to be there?
• Is the e-commerce element slick hot and easy to use?
• Are you active on social media and are these icons clearly visible on your site?
• How easy is it for people to contact you directly before they place an order?
• Is your telephone number near the top of the home page?
Who can imagine how today’s digital markeplace will evolve in two years, let alone ten.
This is a sensational time to be on the web and for you to see the web as a fundamental business growth tool.
Resist having a website to plug a hole.
Demand that your site is created by people who know what they are doing.
Pay attention to all the details
Resist the ‘it’ll be good enough’ mindset
Insist on congruency and detail with your message
Keep on top of necessary site changes to always keep it current and relevant.
What’s your top tip for keeping your brand alive online and memorable for all the right reasons?